Sunday, November 30, 2014

Windows Movie Maker

        For the last topic in this class, we have decide to learn how to make a video using Windows Movie Maker. We then are supposed to tell how we liked using the program. I really like Windows Movie Maker. It is easy to rearrange the clips until it is in the right order. It is easy to add music and pictures that you have saved on your computer. Also it gives you an wide array of options for animations and visual effects. I can use my webcam to record videos of me in just a click of a button, and I can load videos saved on my computer very quickly and easily into the program. The only thing I did not like about this program is that I am very limited in the free music I can download. other than that one set back, Windows Movie Maker is a very good and reliable movie making program.

No comments:

Post a Comment